More info coming soon.....
DOC Race is in the process of developing a true bolt on turbo kit which will be available to purchase early 2020. We are using Borg Warner EFR which has been proven in the industry to be one of the best performing and reliable turbos. With this kit you will be able to install and fire up the engine without any additional hardware such as a boost controller or tuner. Although we highly recommend having your car tuned after installation you can start the car and drive off even with a stock tune. This turbo kit will run 100% off of your stock DME.
- Borg Warner EFR Turbo using internal wastegate exhaust housing
- Turbo uses titanium turbine wheel for fast response
- Turbo cooled by oil and coolant for reliability and longevity
- Utilizes OEM wastegate actuator (stock computer will control boost)
- Exhaust manifold made with 2" stainless thick walled runners
- 3" stainless downpipe connects to OEM exhaust
- Includes turbo blanket and heat wrap to protect your engine bay from heat
EFR Series Turbochargers
Clean-sheet concepts. Loaded with innovations. Engineered For Racing.
What kind of turbocharger would you build for your high-performance car? The engineers in BorgWarner’s Advanced Aftermarket Product group created a wish list of every notable design characteristic. They used materials that had never been combined into an aftermarket turbocharger. They delivered quick boost response, powerful performance and reliable durability.
The EFR (Engineered For Racing) turbochargers from BorgWarner offer an unprecedented combination of advanced technologies:
- Low-weight Gamma-Ti turbine wheels and shaft assemblies for quick boost response
- Patent-pending dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges for more thrust capacity, durability and turbine efficiency at low expansion ratios
- Stainless steel turbine housing for increased efficiency, improved durability and corrosion resistance
- Range of units supporting 225 to 1,000 horsepower per turbocharger
BorgWarner’s EFR turbochargers set new world standards in performance, convenient installation and high-tech features:
- Ultra low-mass Gamma-Ti turbine wheels
- Mixed-flow turbine blade design
- Dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges
- Aluminum bearing housing
- Stainless steel turbine housing
- Flexible orientation compressor cover
- Forged milled compressor wheels
- Integrated high-flow wastegate, boost control solenoid valve, speed sensor and compressor recirculation valve
- Simple orientation