GTW3684R (aka GTW6262R) ball bearing turbo. 750HP potential flow.
GTW Series - Garrett's Performance solution to the popular 6262 size turbo. Great performance at a competitive price!
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 62.3mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer: 84.4mm
* Compressor Wheel Trim: 71
* Turbine Wheel Inducer: 71.0mm
* Turbine Wheel Exducer: 61.9mm
* Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
* Compressor Housing is T04S Frame with 4" inlet, 2.5" outlet, and built-in & machined anti-surge.
* NOT a direct drop-in replacement to the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
* External dimensions of the GTW Series bearing housing (CHRA) is physically larger (bulkier) than the Garrett GT and GTX series.
* DOES NOT use same oil feed and oil return fittings as the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
TURBINE HOUSING OPTIONS:
* T3 Inlet and 4 Bolt, 2.5 inch Outlet (Available in ..63, or .82 A/R) Default / Standard Option
* T3 Inlet and V-Band, 2.5 inch Outlet (Available in .63 or .82 A/R)
* T3 Inlet and 5 Bolt Ford Style Outlet (Available in .63, or .82 A/R)